Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jessica's Long Term Affects

#1 User is offline   perilousgirl 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 June 2003 - 09:32 PM

Hi everyone, Will Jessica have any long term affects that will affect her later in live. Like will she be able to walk normally again? And other things one would normally do?

#2 User is offline   cody evans 

• Pip

Posted 20 June 2003 - 06:15 AM

Lets worry about them when and IF they occur. She has a lot to handle just now.

#3 User is offline   Patricia 

• Pip

Posted 20 June 2003 - 11:02 AM

Loudboy
Good question...though it's something we really don't want to ponder.We just want to think bright, cheery,happy thoughts......But the answer is yes. She will have some problems. Whether it's now, or later...we don't know.
I'll talk to you now, as someone that knows.....If you break a bone any time in your life,..a time comes when you feel it. You've heard,"It's an old football injury."? People that say it's gonna rain because their knee, or shoulder is acting up? That's what happens with bones. Old injuries act up. I was in a bad accident some years ago, and I feel like crap some days. Humid, damp days are the worst. But it's just an annoying dull ache. Nothing that will really stop you from doing anything.
Now...Will she walk with a limp?? All depends on the magnitude of her injuries. I, myself, am a little fearfull of her right leg. I believe it's the one that was injured the most.And sadly for her, some time had past before she could have it properly taken care of. BUT...she is a young, strong woman. We all HATE the fact that a "kid" is goin' through this crap. But luckily,..she has youth on her side. The body is so much more resilient(sic?)
So hopefully, she will have many, many beautiful years ahead of her.

#4 User is offline   papags46 

• Pip

Posted 20 June 2003 - 01:34 PM

They say Jessica is going to have a full recovery but she'll still probably have some dull pain. All broken bones do that. But all of us know she'll go on with her life. She's strong and stubborn and knows what's ahead. I know a lady who broke 32 bones and she's 60 now and is as strong as ever.

Jessica is special because she's gone through a lot of stuff that people haven't gone through their whole lives. She's got a whole life in front of her and is much wiser than a lot. But she's also got a long road of recovery. Both physically and mentally.

#5 Guest_mainzman_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 June 2003 - 01:50 PM

It's hard to say what kind of lasting effects Jessica's injuries will have on her in the future. Physically, her bones will heal just fine and usually there usually arn't any lasting complications in that area. Psychologically, only time will tell how she cope with her experience. Like we have said in the past, healing takes time. She's demonstrated so far she can handle a lot, and that speaks for itself!!

#6 User is offline   perilousgirl 

• Pip

Posted 21 June 2003 - 10:00 PM

I hope they do a better job on fixing her legs then the docters did to my friend. He was hit by a car and had some similar injuries as Jessica, and now he cant drive, or walk normaly.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users