Jessica Lynch Forums: They're Giving A Spanish Tv Interview - Jessica Lynch Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

They're Giving A Spanish Tv Interview Dec 11

#1 User is offline   jessefan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 10 December 2003 - 08:40 PM

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/g...922&newsLang=en

Jessica Lynch and Fiance Sgt. Contreras Share Exclusive Engagement Details With Univision's Enrique Gratas

MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 10, 2003--Hispanic America's number one news source brings viewers the nation's most celebrated soldier, Jessica Lynch. After asking for Lynch's hand in marriage on Thanksgiving Day, Sgt. Ruben Contreras and his new fiancee granted Univision Network their very first interview. This Univision exclusive can be seen on "Aqui y Ahora" ("Here and Now") on Thursday, December 11 at 10 p.m. ET/PT (9 p.m. Central/Mountain).
Enrique Gratas travels to Colorado Springs to meet with Mexican-American Contreras, his family and his bride-to-be. Contreras gives an emotional recount of how he learned of the ambush of Lynch's unit that resulted in 11 deaths and her capture. Never losing hope, Contreras recalls how he was able to get through such trying and uncertain times.

"Aqui y Ahora," Univision's primetime newsmagazine, can be seen Thursdays from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT (9-10 p.m. Central/Mountain).

Univision Communications Inc. is the premier Spanish-language media company in the United States. Its operations include Univision Network, the most-watched Spanish-language broadcast television network in the U.S. reaching 97% of U.S. Hispanic Households; TeleFutura Network, a new general-interest Spanish-language broadcast television network reaching 78% of U.S. Hispanic Households; Univision Television Group, which owns and operates 23 Univision Network television stations and 1 non-Univision television station; TeleFutura Television Group, which owns and operates 30 TeleFutura Network television stations; Galavision, the country's leading Spanish-language cable network; Univision Radio, the leading Spanish-language radio group which owns and/or operates 66 radio stations in 17 of the top 25 U.S. Hispanic markets and 4 stations in Puerto Rico; Univision Music Group, which includes the Univision Records, Fonovisa Records, and a 50% interest in Mexico-based Disa Records labels as well as Fonomusic and America Musical Publishing companies; and Univision Online, the premier Spanish-language Internet destination in the U.S. located at http://www.univision.com. Univision Communications is headquartered in Los Angeles with network operations in Miami and television stations and sales offices in major cities throughout the United States.

For more information, please visit http://www.univision.net.

To see the release issued on Hispanic PR Wire, please visit http://www.hispanicprwire.com/spa/news_es....p?id=1765&cha=7

#2 User is offline   Soprano84 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2003 - 08:47 PM

About TIME he formally asked her!!!

if anyone can get an English transcript after it airs......

#3 User is offline   ticker 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2003 - 03:28 AM

If anyone can get any transcript, even if it's in Spanish, it can be translated at a website like www.babelfish.com.

#4 User is offline   JessicaL03 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:05 AM

I missed it, ohmy.gif huh.gif unsure.gif sad.gif shoot sad.gif Does anyone know if it will be repeated. Please let me know. I know sometimes Cable stations show the same episode more than once. I had to work. Please help me if anyone knows.

#5 User is offline   mainzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 December 2003 - 08:37 AM

I don't think they will be showing the segment from the Spanish TV show again, but I could be wrong. When Ruben mnentioned in a letter to Jessica she wasn't going to allow anyone or anything get between them when they returned to the states, I can definately see why. From looking at them sitting together and holding each other, he looks like a big fellow. He's very much a security blanket for Jessica. If there's a man and woman who are and deserve to be in LOVE, Jessica and Ruben need each other.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users