Jessica Lynch Forums: It's Joshua( Fort Bliss), I Need Your Help. - Jessica Lynch Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

It's Joshua( Fort Bliss), I Need Your Help. Please help me find Piestewa

#1 User is offline   SPC_Davis 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:26 PM

I've been in denial, hiding from the truth but it's causing mental health issues, problems with my family. My last conversation with you and Piestewa was meant to be taken seriously. After what has happened, you guys made me feel as though I cursed you. I feel guilty, have felt that way ever since that night.

After you 2 left, I had literally only 1 friend around the base. She was a reserve medic that had been transfered to william beaumont...anyhow her sister just recently commited suicide. I can't talk to her, it's like Piestewa all over again, I'm unable to deal with my emotions properly.

I'm sorry I didn't go to the funeral, they had me locked down, as you recall I knew that unit was a bunch of morons and I bailed on deployment. I wanted you guys to come with us...Not sure you'll ever read this, or if after all this time, you'll even remember me. The night we met you were crying on your bed, don't recall why but Piestewa said you'd live.

Figured this would be the best place to find her. I feel guilty about everything that happened, as if I could have prevented it all. I left her behind in AIT, I will never forget how sad she looked as my taxi left and looking through the back window, she frowned, then put on her big smile and waved as she realized I looked back. There is no doubt, if I had known sooner, she was so close, things would have turned out different...for the better.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users