• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wirt County Fair

#1 User is offline   Black-Hawk-Pilot 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:17 PM

Just wanted to let you know that the Wirt County Fair in August has just booked Eric to perform on August 7th at 6 and 9:30pm! More details later

Debby

#2 Guest_Kicks_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:32 PM

Yeee-Ha! It's gonna be one big shin-dig! laugh.gif

#3 User is offline   gophergeorge 

• Pip

Posted 16 June 2003 - 05:37 PM

Congratulations Eric! smile.gif That sounds like a lot of fun....I've always loved attending county and state fairs here in the southeast smile.gif

God Bless,
Perry

#4 Guest_LesterB_*

Posted 16 June 2003 - 08:20 PM

That's Excellent Eric...Congratulations...!!! No doubt, will be a heck of a great time!!!

#5 Guest_Sam Watson_*

Posted 16 June 2003 - 08:25 PM

Thats gonna be an awsome performance Eric. And I'm glad you were the one selected to perform biggrin.gif

Sam Watson

#6 Guest_Jessicafan_*

Posted 19 June 2003 - 12:11 AM

Alrighty what time does the Fair start and will our beautiful American Angel (Jessica) be there. if so i will be there.

God Bless Jessica and her Family,
Matt Morales, 15 y/o, Texas

#7 User is offline   Black-Hawk-Pilot 

• Pip

Posted 19 June 2003 - 02:23 PM

I am not sure what time the fair starts - Eric goes on at 6pm and 9:30 pm on August 7th. We can only hope that Jessica will be able to attend the fair by August. I am sure if she is able - she will be there. Elizabeth and the surrounding community seems to really enjoy family activities and visiting with their neighbors. It is a breath of fresh air!

#8 User is offline   perilousgirl 

• Pip

Posted 19 June 2003 - 09:13 PM

Eric, do you ever play at fairs in Northern Pa and southern Ny?

#9 User is offline   Black-Hawk-Pilot 

• Pip

Posted 19 June 2003 - 09:49 PM

We play where ever we are booked. smile.gif All they have to do is contact us - we try to work with everyone's budget to spread the message of patriotism.

#10 User is offline   scanner2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 19 June 2003 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (EricHorner @ Jun 19 2003, 10:49 PM)
We play where ever we are booked. smile.gif All they have to do is contact us - we try to work with everyone's budget to spread the message of patriotism.

Eric you should check out Penn's Peak here in the Pocono's, I know I would be there if you had a show.

Scott Drake
WebMaster
Regards,

Scott Drake
Webmaster

USDCServers.net We give you a solution, Not just a Plan! We have Ensim cPanel and Plesk Dedicated Servers Available!

<!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->Need to Register a Domain Name at a Low Price or in Need of SSL Certificates at Low Prices, Click Here

Need a Web Site? We Can Help there too, Just Click Here for more information<!--sizec-->
<!--/sizec-->

IPB Image
2008 MS Walk, if you would like to Donate just click on this link

Marines In The Garden Of Eden, The first book to tell the entire story

IPB Image
Marines in the Garden of Eden

#11 User is offline   Black-Hawk-Pilot 

• Pip

Posted 19 June 2003 - 10:41 PM

Thank you Scott,

I have packaged up a promo package to send to them and also emailed them. So cross your fingers!

Thanks again,

E&D

#12 User is offline   perilousgirl 

• Pip

Posted 21 June 2003 - 10:10 PM

Eric, if you ever come to the Johnstown/Pittsburg Pa area or Elmira or Binghampton Ny area please let me know.

loudboy71782@hotmail.com

#13 User is offline   Black-Hawk-Pilot 

• Pip

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:28 AM

This will be the best fair Wirt County has ever had! smile.gif Welcome Home Jessi! We look forward to singing SHE IS A HERO to honor this brave soldier along with her fellow comrades. God bless our troops that continue to defend this great nation! Wirt County - we'll see you August 7th!

#14 User is offline   Black-Hawk-Pilot 

• Pip

Posted 03 August 2003 - 06:35 AM

We are packing to head to Wirt County Fair. We leave Nashville Tuesday afternoon. Lots of great things in store over the next few days and we look forward to meeting all of the Lynch's and honoring Jessi not only with our song "She Is A Hero" but with a great video that one of our friends - a Wirt County resident put together for us of Jessi's homecoming that will be shown from the stage. We look forward to personally meeting all of Wirt County's residents and spending a few days with them.

Come see us at the fair in Wirt County for a patriotic tribute / gospel show! Shows at 6pm and 9:30 pm Thursday August 7th!

God bless.

E&D

#15 User is offline   lpdp71 

• Pip

Posted 03 August 2003 - 09:24 AM

Erric

Good luck at the fair --- thats one fair I would like to see. I know Jessica wanted to come home just to go. People in larger communities don't understand how important these local events are. I don't know how much coverage Jessica will get going to the fair but could you post some pictures of the event????? I know we would sure like to see it.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users