• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your Fallen Comrades Killer Arrested

#1 User is offline   matt harrison 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

Jessica,

My name is Matt. The captain who ordered your friends executed was discovered on a street in Baghdad January of 2005. He was brought to my facility for HVT's. He knew he was caught! A few days later we sent him to Abu Ghraib. He went to the Iraqi court and the rest is history. I just thought you should know; I'm sure the Army never told you. One time, I was in my car driving over to tell you myself. Jessica, I sincerly hope God blesses you and your family circle. You went through hell and now you're back home. That war rages inside of me daily, but I'm starting to come around now. My next step will be to contact the Maupins in Ohio; I have things to tell then as well. I'm sure at this point you have a pretty good idea in what capacity I served over there. Please don't ask because I can't say. Suffice it to say you will always be in my heart as will all those who knew the murderious Iraqi police captains' background we had in the faciltiy. You were "NEVER" forgotten! Nor are you forgotten now. Rest easy high-speed...you've earned it.

PO1 Matt Harrison (RET)

#2 User is offline   tekteam26 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (matt harrison @ Feb 7 2009, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jessica,

My name is Matt. The captain who ordered your friends executed was discovered on a street in Baghdad January of 2005. He was brought to my facility for HVT's. He knew he was caught! A few days later we sent him to Abu Ghraib. He went to the Iraqi court and the rest is history. I just thought you should know; I'm sure the Army never told you. One time, I was in my car driving over to tell you myself. Jessica, I sincerly hope God blesses you and your family circle. You went through hell and now you're back home. That war rages inside of me daily, but I'm starting to come around now. My next step will be to contact the Maupins in Ohio; I have things to tell then as well. I'm sure at this point you have a pretty good idea in what capacity I served over there. Please don't ask because I can't say. Suffice it to say you will always be in my heart as will all those who knew the murderious Iraqi police captains' background we had in the faciltiy. You were "NEVER" forgotten! Nor are you forgotten now. Rest easy high-speed...you've earned it.

PO1 Matt Harrison (RET)

I'm glad to hear others like yourself stepping forward to speak of what happened to our fallen comrades at the hands of their captors and the unspoken heroism of those who have come home alive like Jessica.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users