• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hi!! Better Soon

#1 User is offline   Tomb Raider 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 February 2004 - 11:46 PM

rolleyes.gif Dear Jessica,
I hope you are doing well. From the photos I've seen you are doing very well. I've been reading from this site since around when you came home to West Virginia. And there are alot of people who really thing you are great. And I'd say I have to agree. I think its wonderful you want to become a teacher! Kids are really fun to be around, mostly the little ones. I have a friend who has a younger brother who is three and he's all boy. He loves to come over to play. Personally I want to do something with animals. Like own a zoo. But I'd settle for working at one. But, anyway I hope you are doing great! Good luck with everything! I know you will probably never read this, but I thought I would try anyway. I've heard you were going to come to Florida to christen a cruise ship! I think thats great!! I live in Florida, and its a great place. If you planon staying in Florida for a week I would say go to the keys. The ocean is clear blue there. Much different from north Florida. Its really beutiful!! Have a great time! Get better soon!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users