Jessica Lynch Forums: Easy Way To Help A Non-profit Group - Jessica Lynch Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Easy Way To Help A Non-profit Group Truly...no effort or $ required!!

#1 User is offline   Soprano84 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 03 February 2005 - 04:02 PM

Hey, all....here’s a chance to help a non-profit group that won’t cost you a dime...really!

If you shop at Ralphs supermarket and use the Ralphs Club Card to reduce your grocery bills, Ralphs will donate a small percentage of your bill to the Dream Drum & Bugle Corps of Los Angeles, CA (of which I am a charter member and Drum Major).

All you need to provide is your name, address, phone number (for verification purposes) and – most importantly – the number from the back of the Ralphs card (you must provide ALL the information...otherwise they’ll kick it out)

The percentage comes out of Ralphs’ pocket, drawn from the money you already pay for groceries...and once you sign up, that’s it! Every time you run the card, Dream gets a few bucks...heck, you could even run the card for the guy in front of you in line...drops his bill AND helps us (I’ve done it just to be a nice guy).

I’ve done it, as have other members of the corps, but the more the merrier!

Please email the required information to our staffer who is coordinating this fund-raiser at pepperroly@aol.com Just be sure to put “Dream Ralphs card� in the message subject line.

Thanks!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users