• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Honor And Grace

#1 User is offline   roger johnson 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 September 2003 - 12:44 PM

Hi Jessy.
As an old veteran from the Viet Nam era; I'd like to say how much I appreciate what you have done for the current generation.
You have conducted yourself with honor and grace. I wish you every happiness.

#2 User is offline   cavscout 

• Pip

Posted 08 November 2003 - 11:10 PM

Ditto Roger.
As a Disabled Vet of the Vietnam Period, I often wondered if my service was is vain in that did the next generation pick up the baton when I had to pass it on.
Now I have no doubts. The service of Jessica and the other soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines has removed any doubt I had. I am so proud of these fine young people that I am brought to tears quite often. I am especially impressed with Jessica's strength of character. She has not sought out any special honor for what has happened, and instead seeks to have us all honor those she served with more than herself. I thank God for such as her. She was raised by very special parents who pointed her onto the right path. I am so glad that I lived to see the sacrifice and character of these young men and women who serve. For you, Jessica, I hold a special place in my heart for you. I am proud to call you "sister" as I call the men who serve, my brothers. Though we did not serve in the same war together, we are brothers and sisters in arms for all eternity. As it is written, "no greater love is shown than that one will lay down their life for another".

Thanks Jessica for your service. Maybe one day I will be able to tell you that in person. It is good to have you and those who served with you in the 507th as my family members. May God watch over you and heal the pain, both physically and, most importantly, emotionally.

#3 User is offline   ariz8254 

• Pip

Posted 09 November 2003 - 08:24 AM

Hello Jessica:

It's so good to be able to finally write to you and tell you how proud I am of you. You are a very special person and a very strong women. I am so glad you are back in the United States where you are safe and sound. There's alot being said about you on the news and on the internet but I don't pay any attention to the comments that are negative because I respect the fact that you went over there to serve our country and our freedom and for that I will always be forever grateful. You will always be in our hearts and in our prayers! God Bless you Jessica.

#4 User is offline   Annette 

• Pip

Posted 10 November 2003 - 12:53 AM

Jessica,
I'm so happy that you are now safe at home with your family. That is where you need to be for a complete recovery. I am so proud of you. I think you truly are a HERO. I continue to pray for you as well as all the other troops who are out there fighting. Because you guys are out defending us, makes me feel safe here, at home, in the beautiful country of the USA. It's because of the military that my 12 month old daughter, Anessa, will be able to have the great childhood that I had being... free. God Bless & Take Care.

- Annette (Riviera,Texas)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users