Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prayer Request A 13 year old iraqi girl needs prayer

#1 User is offline   JessiFlagFan13 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2004 - 05:30 PM

I posted this already but I don't think it showed up!!

Here's an interesting story about someone who desperately needs prayer. I tried to post a photo of her, but this site wouldn't let me.

How would you feel if you were 13, your legs had been shot so badly you couldn't move, and your entire family had been tortured and killed by Saddam Hussein?

That situation is real. My friend is in the army and she works in a hospital in Iraq. That situation is reality for a 13 year old girl named Aniyah that is at the hospital now.

Here is what happened, in her own words. "Papa and Ali died in Saddam's army. He killed them himself. Mama was killed by his soldiers in a hospital. I'm scared! She died in a hospital like this one. Am I going to die too?"

Doesn't that make you want to cry? I tried to post a photo of what Aniyah looks like (thanks to Saddam) but this thing woulldn't let me!!

Email me (if you're allowed to recieve pictures) and I'll send it to you.

Aniyah desperately needs your prayers. Pray that she will recover and that she will learn to trust my friend and the other doctors. (She barely lets them near her because she thinks she'll die like her mom did)

PLEASE pray for her. And the next time you're tempted to complain about the war, or your family, stop and think about her. Think about what she's going through, and be glad that you even HAVE a family!!

Email me at tnw1902@aol.com for more details

PASS THIS ON!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users