• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jessica Lynch Wedding Hope it dosn't turn into a media circus

#1 User is offline   FutureNavyLady 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2003 - 08:24 PM

I believe her family and her future inlaws should keep it under wraps. I personally think she and her future husband should be alowed peace on that very speical day, You only get married once to your true love. She and her husband dosn't need the media folowing them on there honeymoon. The honeymoon is for a romantic time for each other, not the media invading in on there privete moments. Also, when they settle down to start a family, the media dosn't need to be there either. Her getting married is allowing the poor girl to start over in life, she dosn'r need the media in her face. This why she doing this all now, to try to get all done for when she gets married, the media will leave her alone. We can still talk about her and stuff here, But I tend feel this board attrects wrong people that might what to personally stalk her. Hay, it dose happen, for all we know there are some creeps that do just that!

Well just my 2 cents!!!!

#2 User is offline   Soprano84 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 04 November 2003 - 09:57 PM

Sadly, you are correct on several fronts.

Somehow, though, I can see Jessica dealing with the media ina way Madonna could not!

Then again, by the time of the wedding, the book sales and promo tour should've faded and she'll be outta the public eye...I hope.

But if the last image I see of her is as a radiant bride on her wedding day, that's enough for me.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users