Jessica Lynch Forums: Nice Article In Country Weekly Magazine - Jessica Lynch Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nice Article In Country Weekly Magazine Eric Horner and "She is a Hero"

#1 User is offline   gophergeorge 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 May 2003 - 10:32 AM

I ran across a nice write-up article on page 12-13 of the June 10th edition of Country Weekly magazine regarding Eric and his awesome song in honor of Pfc Jessica Lynch and all the brave female American heroes....titled "She is a Hero" smile.gif

You'll easily spot the issue at your local news stand (I always purchase Country Weekly at Wal-Mart)...with a great photo of the lovely and talented Faith Hill on the cover smile.gif

God Bless,
Perry

#2 User is offline   Black-Hawk-Pilot 

• Pip

Posted 26 May 2003 - 01:23 PM

Thanks Perry. We are really proud to be in this months issue of Country Weekly! What a great write-up Larry gave us!

We just returned from Jackson, TN - the concert went GREAT and they booked us back July 13th! Unfortunately - Deb has caught the viral bug that I had and is a pretty sick little gal! Hopefully today is the worst day and she will start feeling better soon. She finally had to give into it and has stayed in bed all day sleeping - best thing for her right now. Keep her in your prayers - her birthday is Wednesday and we are planning on taking the day off and just hitting some back roads and driving where ever we may go. We are just going to spend the day together - no phones, no business!

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful Memorial Day and remember those that gave their lives for us.

#3 User is offline   gophergeorge 

• Pip

Posted 26 May 2003 - 04:36 PM

Eric, Granny and I have offered prayers on Debby's behalf, and will continue to remember her in prayer.
Tell her me and Granny said "Happy Birthday"! (we'll send her an e-greeting birthday card too smile.gif

We had a wonderful Memorial Day. Before leaving for the service at Sunrise Memorial Gardens, I asked the Lord to use me to give everyone I met a blessing....and I'm the one that recieved such a wonderful blessing smile.gif
I was priviliged and very honored to finally meet former POW Ron Young Jr...shake his hand, welcome him home, and tell him how proud I was of him (he had the widest grin on his face smile.gif He hugged my little Granny and told her she was his Granny too smile.gif

We'd met Ron's mom a couple weeks ago at a local market, but until today had never met his father...and it was such an honor. He thanked me for the prayers, and gave me a big hug (we do that a lot in Georgia biggrin.gif -- they are such a wonderful family, and make me so proud to also be a native of Douglas County, Georgia.

I was also very honored to meet and speak with U.S. Congressman Mac Collins, U.S. Congressman Phil Gingrey, Georgia State Senator Tyrone Brooks, Georgia Representative Ralph Bruce, and Douglas County Commission Chairperson Rita Rainwater (we're email pen pals)...she's such a wonderful Christian lady, and I'm so proud she represents my hometown and county...and represents us well smile.gif

God Bless You Eric! smile.gif
Perry

#4 Guest_Sam Watson_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 May 2003 - 07:22 PM

I don't have Country Weekly but if you people say it has some awsome articles about "She is a Hero" then I'll be sure to get it.

Thanks for the info biggrin.gif

Sam Watson 13, 7th grade

#5 User is offline   Black-Hawk-Pilot 

• Pip

Posted 27 May 2003 - 10:18 AM

Hi Sam,

You can see the article from Country Weekly on my website if you can't get the magazine. They did a great job!

Take care buddy!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users