• You cannot reply to this topic

Jessica I Vanity Fair nice

#1 User is offline   Kicks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 10 November 2003 - 05:43 PM

Jessi In Vanity Fair

The photos of Jessi in the December issue of Vanity Fair are great. There's the one with her on crutches outside her house, and my favorite, Jessi sitting with Dee in a reclined position. A very touching picture.

And, yes, I bought the magazine myself. There was a man, in his 50’s, thumbing through a Vanity Fair mag when I walked up to the rack. He looked up at me and I stared him right in the eyes, my chin held high as I reached for my copy of VF and said “Excuse me, my wife needs me to get her a copy of this while she’s recovering in the hospital”. Then I high tailed it out of there.

ohmy.gif

#2 User is offline   mstrunn55 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2003 - 07:08 PM

Nearly the same thing happened to me Kicks when i bought my Glamour Mag, stares were cutting through me. biggrin.gif

#3 User is offline   jessefan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2003 - 12:31 AM

the December issue of Vanity Fair

Yes, the Gay Hall of Fame issue. Wanta know how far I drove out of town to buy that one?

#4 User is offline   Matt Wiser 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2003 - 02:53 AM

I had a similar experience at my local market-the cashier was looking at me kind of weird. Her expression seemed to be "what's a guy buying Glamour?" She flipped thru it and saw the Jessi and Shoshana pic and then she saw that I had Time and Vanity fair as well-then she knew why I was buying all three. I wonder if People's going to get in on this as well?
Treat everyone you meet with kindness and respect, but always have ready a plan to kill them.

Old USMC Adage

#5 User is offline   Kicks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2003 - 07:31 AM

Yes, the Gay Hall of Fame issue. Wanta know how far I drove out of town to buy that one?

LOL laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Oh God, my sides are hurting from laughing so hard. I hadn't even realized that until you mentioned it. I thought that 50-something year old guy in front of me was buying it for the Jessica article. No wonder he smiled at me!

rolleyes.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users