Jessica Lynch Forums: Endless Retelling Of Lynch Story - Jessica Lynch Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Endless Retelling Of Lynch Story

#1 Guest_Just Me_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 August 2003 - 08:51 AM

We have all seen (or at least heard) of those stories from which many successful (and not so successful) movies come. No doubt this ever changing story of Jessica is just such a opportunity.

Hollywood is always looking for "that" book or life experience that will make for a blockbuster flick. I think the Jessica Lynch story with all its twists and turns fills the bill very well. But with the retelling I hope that the script writers will not sink too low inorder make a "NEW" movie that will make them lots of bucks.

http://www.eonline.c...1,12215,00.html

NBC looks like it will at least be first in what will likely be an endless retelling of the Lynch story.

#2 User is offline   irony 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2003 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (Just Me @ Aug 18 2003, 08:51 AM)
Hollywood is always looking for "that" book or life experience that will make for a blockbuster flick.  I think the Jessica Lynch story with all its twists and turns fills the bill very well.  But with the retelling I hope that the script writers will not sink too low inorder make a "NEW"  movie that will make them lots of bucks.

Lynch's story is the kind that bears repeating. Her strength and courage in the face of tremendous tragedy and adversity are the stuff of myth and legend. Ironically, the myth would be more to Hollywood's liking.
Irony

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users