Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello Jessica. Just a Hello & Welcome Home

#1 User is offline   StarsNStripesFly 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 March 2004 - 04:25 AM

Hello. smile.gif I had spoken to your Aunt shortly after you were rescued. I was in a nursin' home at that time, and since have gotten better (to a point), and would love to re-establish contact. My brother (Ronald Brady) was also in Iraq, part of the 173rd Airborne. I wanted to leave my E-Mail address, and my web address. I live in Lancaster, Ohio now (I was in Newark/Heath, Ohop @ Heath Nursing Care Center. Bein' that I'm in a wheelchair, I could not be in Iraq like I'd so much desired, so I did my part by callin' spouses, other family & frinds of those injured or killed in battle to wish them well, and give my condolences. My E-Mail address is rbrady1@columbus.rr.com. My webpage is Here. I do not know you, but for what you have done in Iraq, I love you with all my heart. Great job, Jessica Lynch-I'm proud of you, and proud to be an American! You should see all the flag pins I have on my hat, and the flags around my apartment. smile.gif Feel free to call me, as well if you'd like, and also make sure your Aunt gets this message w/my E-Mail address & webpage. Thank you, and God Bless. smile.gif

Sincerely,
Rich Brady (Age 26)[/CODE]

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users