Jessica Lynch Forums: Pictures From Jessica's Appearance Before The Committee - Jessica Lynch Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pictures From Jessica's Appearance Before The Committee Anyone notice how serious or somber she looked walking in?

#1 User is offline   Matt Wiser 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 26 April 2007 - 11:20 PM

Here's some pics from Yahoo news showing Jessica on the Hill Tuesday. C-Span Btw has been showing the hearings again today, and will probably show them again on the weekend (they usually show high-profile ones on weekends). Did anyone note how serious or somber she looked walking in. Kevin Tilman looked like he had daggers in his eyes. Jessica also said on CNN that she met the Tilmans for the first time that day, and promised to keep in touch. I wonder if she felt like a gladiator going into the arena when she went before the Committee? If I had to testify before Congress, there'd be butterflies aplenty in my stomach!

Attached File(s)

Treat everyone you meet with kindness and respect, but always have ready a plan to kill them.

Old USMC Adage

#2 User is offline   Dilligafst 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:47 AM

Matt:

Thanks for the pictures:) I am not sure if it is butterflies since Jessica is, by now, used to intimidating important bodies. That look seemed like hell's fury rather than butterflies, furious at what was done to her way back when. I have a feeling that she is not yet done with them.

#3 User is offline   mainzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:24 AM

I was watching the Jessica and the Tillman's testimony on CSPAN last night. I think the Congressional Committee should have atleast bought a round of well deserved drinks for Jessica and the Tillman family after the hearings concluded. Having to go back in time to recall all the BS that Jessica and the Tillmans have been put through, they could have used a beer or something stronger.

#4 User is offline   Laracroft 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:44 PM

Matt
thanks for posting the pictures. I hope the Tillmans will finally get some closure. when ever this gets done. I thought all did great job testifying. I really liked what they had to say.

Just a female thing i Liked her hair cut it looks great on her biggrin.gif

#5 User is offline   Matt Wiser 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2007 - 12:04 AM

What's the saying? "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?" With Jessica and Ms. Tilman, there are two ladies who have been scorned, and they have good reason to be angry. And Dilliqfast is probably right: she's not done yet. (Say, a Senate Committee, or a different House committee-likely Armed Services)

Here's another picture: she had tears hearing some of the Tilmans' testimony, so the caption on Yahoo news said.

Attached File(s)

Treat everyone you meet with kindness and respect, but always have ready a plan to kill them.

Old USMC Adage

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users