Jessica Lynch Forums: Operation Iraqi Liberation (o.i.l.) - Jessica Lynch Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Operation Iraqi Liberation (o.i.l.) this isn't a war...

#1 User is offline   zacc1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:08 PM

LOL. America, 1 of the superpowers of the world, has invaded a country smaller than Cali. Moreover, they don't even have decent guns... I thought this war was about WMDs!!!!!!!! where did this liberation crap come from? BRING THE TROOPS HOME!!! SAVE THEM FOR A REAL WAR!!! LOL>>>

#2 Guest_Bringing them home is too expens_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 02:39 AM

Moving troops home and then back again would be very expensive. Since we will attack a some more OPEC-countries which are all located in that area, leaving them there is the most cost-effficient way I think.
Who do you think we should attack next, after Syria? I suggest Iran. I once got to know an Irani, and I really didn't like him. Furthermore, Iran is thinking of switching their oil currency from US-$ to Euro, but on the other hand, I think they realized what happened to Iraq ;) and they probably understood the warning.
Saudi-Arabia is another first-class target I think. Lots of oil, close to Israel... But well, lets just stick to Syria first, I hope theirs military is a bit better, you're right, Iraq really was a boring war...

#3 User is offline   zacc1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 27 April 2003 - 03:26 PM

Israel should be the next target. they have violated more UN resolutions than ne other country in the region. Of course the Democratic People's Republic of Korea wants to disarm us also. And guess what? they have the military and the moral justification to do so. an unofficial spokesman for the DPRK said that in the event of war, chicago, washington DC, and NY would all be on fire. They also said that the next war would be nuclear. they said all this b4 america invaded and imperialized iraq. did bush care? no.. he doesnt give a $hit about america or the world.

#4 User is offline   moine 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 May 2003 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Bringing them home is too expens @ Apr 17 2003, 02:39 AM)
But well, lets just stick to Syria first, I hope theirs military is a bit better, you're right, Iraq really was a boring war...

Gracious. I'm sorry you didn't find the war entertaining enough. Perhaps you should write the Pentagon with your suggestions.

#5 User is offline   scott_cramer 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (giant24us @ Apr 27 2003, 03:26 PM)
Israel should be the next target. they have violated more UN resolutions than ne other country in the region. Of course the Democratic People's Republic of Korea wants to disarm us also. And guess what? they have the military and the moral justification to do so. an unofficial spokesman for the DPRK said that in the event of war, chicago, washington DC, and NY would all be on fire. They also said that the next war would be nuclear. they said all this b4 america invaded and imperialized iraq. did bush care? no.. he doesnt give a $hit about america or the world.

What is really the issue, is that people with your type of trite and dimwitted intellect really don't give a shit about anything, except looking for places to peddle your assanine vitriolic-vomit postings to obscure message forums.

Israel elects it's leaders. Corrupt-stale-dictatorship-governed countries (the 22 arab states in the middle east) do not.

Your just the same as all the other anti-American, anti-war protestor, world workers party, Liberal demigogues and other trashy leftists,

Unable to tell the difference between your anus and a hole in the ground...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users