• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Live Your Way I can't find the same one i posted so

#1 User is offline   stanleywuu 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 November 2003 - 02:55 PM

Hey, Jessica.
I just watched your interview yesterday, that was so cool. Even though I know I have to go to school today, I tried not to give up, but I was just too tired to watch, sorry about that.

Anyway, I like the way you thought about others, the government is kinda overreacting. And covered your friend's glory.

I just want you to feel happy, I know war is horrible and I won't know how horrible it is unless I go ther, but just try to forget those unhappy things as hard as you can by thinking happy times. I think that'll work, at least it can keep you from thinking those bad things.

And don't feel down, everything's fate, or I shall say, God made all this happen. So no body can help anything, no one can fight against the God's will so live with it.

Don't give up either, recover is tough but don't give up if you think you can't take it any more, I just wrote that in my last assignment saying "Daredevil is blind and Bethoven became deaf", did that stop them? No! So just be as good as you can be. Be happy!

Be happy! It's the most important thing.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users