• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jessica Is My Hero I am her biggest fan

#1 User is offline   bgs 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 April 2003 - 10:30 AM

Dear Jessica,
I have wrote you alot of stuff on here and one day I hope you get to read them.I am your biggest fan in the world there is nobodyelse(besides your family)that is more proud of you than me.My background on my computer is pictures of you and my screensaver is a slide show of you and your family.I want to be just like you when I get older.I also want to wish you luck on being a teacher.GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN!!Get well soon!

Sincerly,
Candice Malone of Virginia

#2 User is offline   Patricia 

• Pip

Posted 26 April 2003 - 11:40 AM

Candice, you are an absolute angel!! You have such a big heart. It's beautiful. I really love reading the things you write in here.(As I said in another post,.I love your poem).
Keep up the good work, little one.And don't let other people get you down. They're not lucky enough to have a heart as big as yours. Just having you take part in this makes all of us smile.

ALWAYS BELIEVE,
NICKY

#3 User is offline   bgs 

• Pip

Posted 26 April 2003 - 05:50 PM

Thank you zacc 1.Ever since I heared the news on pfc.Jessica Lynch I have been glued to the tv and internet.Jessica is my hero.I aslo want to be in the army so I can finish what Jessica did by showing people that women have just as much as much right as men do in the militery.

Thanks Again,
Candice Malone age 12 of Virginia

#4 User is offline   Patricia 

• Pip

Posted 27 April 2003 - 11:39 AM

Of course women are as important as men in the service, honey. And if that's really what you want to do, go for it kiddo.!!!!(I don't know about you, but I hate anybody telling me what to do as soon as I wake UP!!!(LOL)!!!
Ya know what??!!!??? Just be yourself. You'll still make everyone
proud. And I just feel you will be great in whatever you do.You're not only a great kid,....you're a great PERSON!! You're so cool!!!
Thanks for speaking to me. I wish you the very best of everything, buddy.
AS ALWAYS
ALWAYS BELIEVE
NICKY

#5 User is offline   CHard 

• Pip

Posted 28 April 2003 - 06:29 AM

Candice how do you now that you are her biggest fan any one could be her biggest fan not just you, you would have to compare that to a lot of people. How do you now that no one else is. If she was not captured you would not even care about jessie. Jessica's friends are bigger fans of her befor and after she was rescued, you wern't.

#6 User is offline   bgs 

• Pip

Posted 28 April 2003 - 05:41 PM

Thanks for belevieing in zacc 1.

Thanks,
Candice Malone

#7 User is offline   bgs 

• Pip

Posted 28 April 2003 - 05:44 PM

zacc 1 scratch that last realpy what I meant to say was thanks for belevieing in me.
Thanks,
Candice

#8 User is offline   bgs 

• Pip

Posted 28 April 2003 - 05:46 PM

Dear Caqould,
If Jessica wasn't captured or on TV or anything like that you wouldn't care about her either.

Thank you very much,
Candice Malone

#9 User is offline   CHard 

• Pip

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:35 PM

Well Candice I never said that I would did I, and atuely I do care about people that are fighting in this war because they are giving up their lives to save us. Even if she wasn't famous I would care about her but just not as much.

and your welcome

Cody Gould

#10 User is offline   bgs 

• Pip

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:18 PM

Dear Cody Gould,
I am not trying to start a fight but what I am saying is to me I am her biggest fan.I know I am not her biggest fan in the world I know I said that in my letter but Idid not mean to.So I am sorry that I said that.

Thanks,
Candice Malone age 12

#11 User is offline   CHard 

• Pip

Posted 30 April 2003 - 04:04 AM

Dear Candice Malone

I'm sorry for saying What I said, I gause I just wanted to be her biggest fan to, but what I said I would have to campare that to a lot of people also. I no that you mite be her biggest fan I could be atauly any one couldbe her biggest fan but I always thought I was Her biggest fan and I do not think that I am her biggest fan but if not I am a pretty big fan of her and you are to.

P.S. I like your storys,and I not trying to start a fight either. I have to edmit I have been A jerk!!
Thanks for forgiveng me candice.

Cody Gould 9 y/o from maine

#12 User is offline   bgs 

• Pip

Posted 30 April 2003 - 02:42 PM

Dear Cody Gould,
I got carried away too because the reason that i thought I was her biggest fan was because I wrote her a poem and it is on the front page and I was being selfish.We both can be her fans I like reading your letters too.

P.S.
You wasn't being a jerk I was being selfish

Thanks again,
Candice Malone age 12

#13 User is offline   patriot82 

• Pip

Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:05 PM

Dear Candice:

Don't let anyone tell you how you feel about another person, and I honestly think your apology for saying you are Jessica's "biggest fan" was unnecessary. You aren't being selfish, you are simply stating your opinion.

You're alright kid. cool.gif

-Yachtsman-
Annapolis, Maryland

#14 User is offline   bgs 

• Pip

Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:19 PM

Thanks

From,
Candice Malone

#15 User is offline   CHard 

• Pip

Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:20 PM

Dear Candice

That would be a good idea of both of us being big fans of hers and I feal good for you that you made the front page I think that that one is the one I like best out of all the letters that you put on here. I think that is pretty cool that we both like jessica and we have both been glued to the internet and TV.

Cody gould smile.gif

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users