Jessica Lynch Forums: Broken Bones And Casts????? - Jessica Lynch Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Broken Bones And Casts????? Has Jessica ever broken any bones?

#1 Guest_brad650wsm_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 April 2003 - 10:15 AM

Hi,

My name is Brad, I was wondering has Jessica ever broken any other bones, and had to wear a cast, before now, Do you have any pictures of the cast that you can post on this site? Coould a few more people who has ever broken any bones, give me a summary of how it happened , and what it was like, ? If so, email me:

brad650wsm@yahoo.com

Thanks

Brad

4/22/03

#2 User is offline   Penny/Don 

• Pip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 22 April 2003 - 11:09 AM

It hurts like heck. I broke a bone in my right hand in a fall at age 11; I also cracked my collarbone while wrestling at age 14, and a couple years ago broke a toe (dropped a fan on it). I don't have any photos of the cast, because I'd frankly rather forget it...it was a lot of pain and misery.

#3 User is offline   TheTruth 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 April 2003 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (brad650wsm @ Apr 22 2003, 10:15 AM)
Hi,

My name is Brad, I was wondering has Jessica ever broken any other bones, and had to wear a cast, before now, Do you have any pictures of the cast that you can post on this site? Coould a few more people who has ever broken any bones, give me a summary of how it happened , and what it was like, ? If so, email me:

brad650wsm@yahoo.com

Thanks

Brad

4/22/03

Brad, sounds like you are a little sadistic when it comes to injuries. Broken bones are broken bones. You can break a bone anytime. In Jessica's case it was not a result of falling down off a bicycle or steps. Her injuries were the result of an ambush by a bunch of cowards. Then they inflicted their hate to her by breaking her bones.
Come on Brad! Have some respect!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica has been through hell and she does not need to be treated this way. Nor should any of the POW's be treated this way. They need to be supported in any means and fashion to help them heal from their ordeal. I myself am not trying to be judge and jury of what you are looking for. You can find all the information you need in medical journals if you are interested in broken bones.
As far as broken bones, I have broken my wrist and was no fun. Mine was a result of a motorcycle wreck and at the time it happened didn't feel a thing till I tried to move my arm and hand and could not pick my arm up. Had to have surgery and it was not fun

#4 Guest_brad650wsm_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 April 2003 - 03:57 PM

Hi,

Brad here. I'm sorry for asking that question. I know it wasn't the best thing to ask. Please sincerely accept my apology

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users