Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Be Brave-stay Strong

#1 User is offline   SteveH 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:41 PM

Hold your headup high! You have been through more then most civilians and alot of fellow service members;myself included.
Alot of people prayed for your safe return and your still in our prayers.
Those in harms way are also in our prayers; those who are injuried and we will never forget those who gave their lives.
Take good care of yourself; take it slow and easy and remember your in the thoughts of alot of people who care.
Steve USAFR

#2 User is offline   megan o 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 November 2003 - 06:04 PM

To one of my true heros---
You are my hero. Even though you want the other brave soldiers who lost their lives to be remembered as the heroes, I do seem them as that, but you are the one who survived. You are such a strong person and I really admire that. What you along with the many other US soldiers give to keep our country safe everyday is unbelievable. Your story is so touching. Many people would have gave up hope completely, and thought that they were never going to live through it, but you didn't. Even now when you have been rescued, you are not giving up and just being happy that you are saved. You are so determined to be able to walk down the aisle when you get married. I may only be 13 years old, and many people may think that i don't know very much about the war in Iraq, or what makes a great person, or a hero, but I know that you are one of my heroes. You have not letten all of the publicity go to your head. You could've taken the credit for what others did so easily, and that is what most people would've done, but you didn't. I look up to you for that and your bravery.You are one of my true heroes Jessica, and I hope that you get well very soon.
Megan O Age 13

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users